Home > IMEN Gathering - Rules and regulations|
IMEN Gathering - Rules and regulations
RULES AND REGULATIONS
By registering for the IMEN Gathering, you must be at least 21 years of age and you must agree to abide by the rules and regulations, and by other rules, as may be enacted by the IMEN Board of Directors.
Violators may be subject to reprimand, censure, expulsion (without refund), and/or membership revocation (without refund) at the sole discretion of the Board of Directors.
- Nudity is mandatory. This is not a clothing optional event. All participants are expected to be nude at all times, weather and health conditions not withstanding.
- Cameras may be used, but you may not photograph anybody wearing a no photography name tag. Still cameras can be used anywhere anytime except when specifically stated. Request permission of anybody who would be identifiable in a photograph before taking his picture.
- No smoking, candles, or flames indoors! Properly dispose of all smoking materials in marked containers.
- No littering. Please use available trash cans.
- No nudity within sight of camp boundaries, or off premises.
- No open displays of sexual activity in any open areas. We must respect the sensibilities of others.
- No illegal substances or drugs on the grounds at any time.
- No firearms or other weapons on the grounds at any time.
- No excessive and/or public drunkenness.
- No pets! No exceptions! (Guide animals are not considered pets.)
- Always respect the person and property of others, including camp employees and neighbors. Excessive noise will not be tolerated.
- The Quiet Cabins are for guys who agree to keep them that way. No parties or noise allowed, not even on the porches or surrounding grounds. Use earphones with radios, etc.
- It is the responsibility of each camper to remind others of the rules and participate in their enforcement.
- You are advised to take appropriate precautions to safeguard your valuables and personal property. IMEN, Inc., the Board of Directors, nor the camp ground is liable for your possessions.
In consideration of your being accepted for attendance at gathering, you assume all risks of injury, including death, to your person and property arising from the use of provided facilities and equipment and participation in activities. You further release and hold harmless for yourself, your heirs, administrators, executors, and assigns the organizers of gathering including the IMEN Board of Directors, the campground owners, the campground employees. etc. from all liability of any and every kind and natures.
You have seen, read and understood the rules and regulations of the gathering and agree to abide by said rules and by other rules as may be promulgated by the organizers of the gathering. You understand and agree that violation of rules may lead to expulsion from the Event and facilities without refund.
Decisions of the IMEN Board will be final.
You understand that if you do not attend gathering, you will forfeit sums paid according to the published policy. You further agree to respect the person and property of others and to be responsible to the campground, and/or others attending for any injury you may cause to them and/or their property.
Unless you have indicated on your application form that you do not wish your address and phone number to be included in the Gathering Directory, you consent to the publication of your name, address and telephone number in a directory of all persons attending gathering, to be distributed to all persons listed therein. Under all circumstances you agree to maintain the confidentiality of the Directory and to make no use of the Directory which would violate the privacy of any person whose name is contained therein and to make no commercial use of the Directory.
This waiver shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland and it is acknowledged that jurisdiction and venue regarding any incident or involving this waiver of liability shall vest exclusively in the courts of the State of Maryland.
You will be required to read the above and willingly and knowingly waive your rights and agree to the above in order to attend IMEN Gathering.