- Private transportation
IMEN provides transportation from Baltimore-Washington International (BWI) Airport to the camp for members attending for full week only, unless other specific, mutually agreeable arrangements are made with the IMEN Board, before the beginning date of the Gathering. There is a small fee added to your registration. See gathering registration form for pricing. Members are to meet at the main terminal baggage claim area.
- You may drive your own car
- If you are driving a Recreational Vehicle (RV), be advised that there is a limited RV area and absolutely NO hook-ups are available
- Car pooling is encouraged
- Cars will not be permitted into the camp until 2:00 p.m. on the first day of the Gathering.
- Cars must depart the camp by 12:00 p.m on the last day of the Gathering.
IMEN provides transportation from the Aberdeen, Maryland trainstation to camp. There is a small fee added to your registration. See gathering registration form for pricing.